Chrysalis Center, Inc.
Chrysalis Center proudly serves over 2,700 individuals and families each year.
- Veterans living with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Individuals and families struggling with mental illness, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, homelessness, and returning from incarceration
- Low income individuals and families struggling with food insecurity
- Women living in domestic violence households who need shelter
- DCF (CT Department of Children and Families) involved families
- Youth aging out of DCF (CT Department of Children and Families)