TCC (Training & Conference Center) is a state-of-the-art full-service meeting space located on Chrysalis Center's campus in Hartford, CT.
High Quality, Higher Purpose
“Meet the difference at the TCC”
The TCC (Training & Conference Center), Hartford’s premier training and conference facility, is housed on Chrysalis Center Inc.’s main campus at 255 Homestead Avenue, Hartford. This historic former Sealtest Dairy building offers businesses, corporations, groups, etc. a unique and technologically advanced conference facility designed to meet every need.
In keeping true to Chrysalis Center’s mission, the TCC meets “High Quality, Higher Purpose” by providing an atmosphere and experience in conferencing and meeting space that is the hallmark of Chrysalis Center. The Higher Purpose provides clients of Chrysalis Center the opportunity to learn culinary and event management skills to seek employment in the marketplace.
- Meeting Space from 15 - 300; with the ability to partition into three distinct spaces
- Separate Reception and Breakout Areas
- Ample Free Parking
- Fully Handicap Accessible
- Valet Service Available
- Classroom, Stadium or Round Table Room Formats
- State-of-the-Art Audio/Visual Equipment including built-in screens, wired podiums and lavalieres with on-site technicians available
- Complete Wi-Fi Coverage
- Charging Stations
- In-House Catering for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Service