At Chrysalis, We Value:
Human Potential, Choice, Integrity, Diversity, Change, Communication and Collaboration
The Chrysalis Center Human Resources Department is deeply committed to the mission of the organization and to improving the quality of life for individuals who are disadvantaged, persons with disabilities and those in need of support, by providing services which assist each person to reach his or her potential for a life of dignity and independence.
At Chrysalis Center, we value our employees and recognize that they are critical to our continued ability to provide quality services in the communities we serve. We adhere to a “Hire Standard” that seeks candidates who are committed to our shared philosophy and values of integrity, professional ethics/conduct, fairness and respect for our clients and each other at all times. We strive to hire for the “Right fit" in order to capitalize on both individual strengths and the collective power of team collaboration.
Chrysalis Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
Current Employment Opportunities and How to Apply
Please click here to review a list of current openings and to submit your resume and cover letter.
- You must apply for a specific job opening and submit a cover letter to be considered for employment.
- Receipt of your resume will be acknowledged via an automatic response.
- All resumes will be processed and forwarded to the Hiring Supervisor or Director for review.
- A Supervisor or Director will individually contact only those applicants whose skills and abilities most closely match the requirements of the current position.
- Applications are kept for 90 days.
We recognize the strength inherent in a diverse work force and working in an environment where all employees are given an equal opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization. It is the policy of Chrysalis Center to provide fair and equal treatment for all employees and applicants for employment and to adopt practices consistent with this policy.
A Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace
Chrysalis Center, Inc. is an affirmative action employer committed to fostering diversity in the workplace.